Standard Midi Bend Left
Would you like to make a waterfall near your pond? This can be done very easily with the aid of the waterfall elements from the Standard series from Ubbink. All you have to do is determine how the waterfall of your dreams should look like and then you can build this step by step with the different waterfall elements of Ubbink. The elements are frost and UV-resistant, so you do not have to worry that the waterfall freezes in the winter. Using the Midi you can change the direction of the waterfall to the left. The size of the Midi is L65 × B85 × D15 centimeter.
Different waterfall elements
You can create a very natural waterfall by combining several waterfall elements from the Standard series. For every combination you need the starting element in each case. You can choose from the following waterfall elements:
- Standard Top Starter element
- Standard Midi Bend Left
- Standard Midi Bend Right
- Standard Mini Straight
- Standard Maxi Right
- Standard Macro stream
Create a waterfall
If you follow the steps below, you will have a beautiful waterfall in five steps!
- If you are also going to build a pond, you can use the excavated sand for the construction of the slope of the waterfall or stream.
- You start with the last element. This element confirms and decorates you with soil and stones.
- Then you build the waterfall from bottom to top piece by piece. It is important that you occasionally check whether the water is following the optimal route and whether there is always a little water in the reservoirs.
- With plants, gravel and stones you can shape the waterfall very naturally, so that it completely absorbs into a natural environment.
- Finally, connect the pump. Make sure the hose runs as unobtrusively as possible and along the shortest path to the upper element.
The right pump
To create a beautiful waterfall, it is important that you choose a pump with the right capacity. For the waterfall elements from the Standard series from Ubbink, depending on the difference in height, you will need the following pump:
- Height difference 0.50 meters: recommended pump power 1500 - 2000 l / h. For example Elimax 1500
- Height difference 0.75 meters: recommended pump capacity 2000 - 2500 l / h. For example, Elimax 2000
- Height difference 1 meter: recommended pump power 2500 - 3000 l / h. For example Elimax 2500
Pay attention! A pump can be ordered separately in our webshop and is therefore not included in the standard waterfall elements.