Celestron AstroMaster 90EQ refractor
The Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ telescope is ideal when you are looking for a telescope that is suitable for studying stars, but also for spotting objects on earth. The Celestron Astro Master Series consists of refractor and reflector telescopes, each with unique properties. This Celestron AstroMaster 90EQ telescope is a refractor telescope, an extraordinary approriate instrument for spotting the moon and near planets in our solar system. The telescope is delivered with 10 and 20 mm eyepieces. Combined with a focal length of 1000 mm and an aperture of 90 mm, these eyepieces enable you to reach magnifications of 50 and 100 times. Below you will find some photographs which were made using the Celestron Astro Master 90EQ telescope.
This Celestron telescope includes a free CD-Rom with 'The SkyX' planetarium software. This CD-ROM contains software featuring information about the stars. In the database you will find illustrated information about 10,000 objects. Get inspired by this software and start looking for the heavenly bodies which can be easily found with your new telescope!
Tripod and mountFeatures
The Celestron AstroMaster 90EQ telescope comes with an equatorial mounting tripod with stainless steel legs. This tripod is very stable and easy to set up. Because of its agility, the tripod will allow you to track and trace celestial objects quite easily and comfortably.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer Erect image optics: ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment
- German equatorial mount with setting circles to locate and track celestial objects easily
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod for
- Fully coated glass optics for clear images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- “The SkyX – First Light Edition” astronomy software with a database of 10,000 objects, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
Some photographs made with the AstroMaster 90EQ
Jupiter, the largest planet in our solar system