Quality tripod of materials that gives stability
This tripod is for the serious user who wants a flicker-free image and a tripod, where you can follow all objects quickly and without shocks. You can use binoculars diameters up to 80 millimeters and spotting scopes with a diameter of 100 millimeters and get a stable image. Obviously, this tripod of Helios is also very good to use for camcorders and still cameras.
With the quick release plate binoculars, spotting scopes or cameras can be taken off and placed again in a fraction of a second. There are also optional extra quick coupling plates available. The leading magazine Sky At Night van BBC tested this tripod and gave it a very good score of 83%.
- Maximum Height (completly unfolded): 180cm
- Minimum Height (folded): 78cm
- Fast vertical height adjustment
- 31cm geared center column with lock & brace
- 360° Panning, -90° to +60° Vertical Adjustment
- Vertically tilting ball head, in particular for photography
- 3-sections aluminum legs with click locking system
- Rubber feet with retractable metal spikes
- Quick one grip for accuracy
- Weight 3,58kg