View order
0
View order
0

Login

Frank will not place anything on your timeline

Or
Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag

Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag

172.95

Free

Product Name (worth 0.00)
1
Order 1
Order 2
Order 3
Order 4
Order 5
Order 6
Order 7
Order 8
Order 9
Order 10
Do you want 11 or more?
Request your quote here
Add to cart

Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag

|82373 / 383362
|Brand: Lowland
|Series: Ranger
Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag__doubleclick-and-scroll-to-zoom
Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag__doubleclick-and-scroll-to-zoom
Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag__doubleclick-and-scroll-to-zoom
Free accessory
worth 0.00
1/3
Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag
Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag
Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag
Zoom the picture

Product description

Warm sleeping bag with duck down filling
This blanket model can also be used as a blanket on a bed or airbed. The inside and outside are made of nylon that is very lightweight and repels both dirt and moisture better than for example cotton. With the included compression sleeve you can easily take the sleeping bag with you. It is better for the lifetime of the Lowland Ranger Lite to push it in, instead of rolling it up. This last method ensures that the filling loses its quality. Furthermore, the Ranger Lite sleeping bag has a drawstring for a good connection of the headboard.

Specifications of the Ranger Lite I / II
This model sleeping bag is equipped with a zipper that can be opened on both sides. This means that the foot end can easily be provided with extra ventilation. The filling of the Lowland Ranger Lite consists of duck down with a mixing ratio of 90 percent. This means that the other 10 percent consists of feathers. Furthermore, this sleeping bag can be used in three seasons, namely summer, autumn and spring. The exterior has horizontal tracks with a height of 4 centimeters.

The Lowland Ranger Lite sleeping bag is available in the following versions:
  • 200 × 80 cm (red)
  • 220 × 80 cm (red)
Read further Read less
172.95

Free

Product Name (worth 0.00)
Including import duty and VAT
Order now, delivered within 2 weeks
1
Order 1
Order 2
Order 3
Order 4
Order 5
Order 6
Order 7
Order 8
Order 9
Order 10
Do you want 11 or more?
Request your quote here
Add to cart
  • Not satisfied with your product? Frank offers free returns
  • At Frank you always have a large assortment to choose from

Product description

Warm sleeping bag with duck down filling
This blanket model can also be used as a blanket on a bed or airbed. The inside and outside are made of nylon that is very lightweight and repels both dirt and moisture better than for example cotton. With the included compression sleeve you can easily take the sleeping bag with you. It is better for the lifetime of the Lowland Ranger Lite to push it in, instead of rolling it up. This last method ensures that the filling loses its quality. Furthermore, the Ranger Lite sleeping bag has a drawstring for a good connection of the headboard.

Specifications of the Ranger Lite I / II
This model sleeping bag is equipped with a zipper that can be opened on both sides. This means that the foot end can easily be provided with extra ventilation. The filling of the Lowland Ranger Lite consists of duck down with a mixing ratio of 90 percent. This means that the other 10 percent consists of feathers. Furthermore, this sleeping bag can be used in three seasons, namely summer, autumn and spring. The exterior has horizontal tracks with a height of 4 centimeters.

The Lowland Ranger Lite sleeping bag is available in the following versions:
  • 200 × 80 cm (red)
  • 220 × 80 cm (red)
Read further Read less

Important product characteristics

  • Including draft hose, drawstring and compression sleeve
  • Available in 2 colors and sizes
  • With two-sided zipper
  • Suitable for spring, summer and autumn
View all specifications

Combine and profit

Reviews about Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag

At this moment there are no reviews for Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag.
We would appreciate your review for Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag.
Not only would you help others with your experiences, but you also have a chance to earn shopping credits from Frank .

Write a review and help others

Similar products

 

 

 

 

 

 

Accessories

Product specifications

General

Brand
Collection
Warranty
2 years
Suitable for
1 person
Colour inner fabric
black
Model
blanket model
Colour
Suitable for season
summer
spring
fall

Dimensions and Weight

Width
80 cm
Length
210 cm
Weight
1095 gram

Material

Filling material
Material outer fabric
nylon
Material inner fabric
nylon
Comfort temperature
2 ℃

Isolation and comfort

Number of layers of filling
1
Down percentage
90%

Other specifications

Hood
cream
With storage bag
Internal storage pouch
Drawstring
Double-sided zipper
Zipper position
right
Thermal collar
Ergonomic foot end

I want this one

Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag

Lowland Ranger Lite Sleeping bag

172.95
172.95

Free

Product Name (worth 0.00)
1
Order 1
Order 2
Order 3
Order 4
Order 5
Order 6
Order 7
Order 8
Order 9
Order 10
Do you want 11 or more?
Request your quote here
Add to cart