Microscope preparation: Series for natural science education.
This set consists of 10 pre-prepared slides that consist of the following:
- Leg of a mosquito.
- Feather of a bird.
- Wing of a butterfly with scales.
- Scrape with human blood.
- Portion of a bowel from a rabbit.
- Section of the lungs of a cat.
- Animal and vegetable plankton
- Pollen grains from different plants.
- Leaf with veins.
- Large cells of the roots of the Sambuca plant.
About the series for the natural scientific unwise
This series for the natural sciences will introduce the young student to the smallest life forms and with the structures of tissues and organs. It is a series of glass slides that show animal and plant life forms, and which, under the guidance of parents or teachers, can highlight the preceding series and themes.
Part of the biology series
This set of microscope preparations is part of the series "Biology", this series also has the following sets which are fun to learn about biology:
- Series for biology education I
- Series for biology education II
Further series by Konus
In addition to the biology series, is also available:
- Biology (this series)
- General Biology
- Biology 1
- Biology 2